- To provide education and scholarships and render aid to students - like supply of books,stipend, meals, and other incentives to study
- To provide medical relief to the needy
- To establish, maintain or grant aid to home for aged, orphanages and other establishments for the relief and help to poor, needy and destitute people, orphans, widows and aged persons
- To grant relief and assistance to the needy victims during natural calamities and man nade disasters like terrorist attacks etc.
- To provide training (vocational, personality development, civic sense etc.)
- To provide basic amenities to the poor people
- For advancement of any other object or objects that are legal and of general public utility
“To make the world a better place to live in, for every individual, Help Fellow Humans”
Within the capacity of the trust, the trustees are always willing to provide any help which can prove to be of some assistance to the one who approaches us.
The trustees are willing to take in volunteers to help them in their projects. The volunteers can help by working onsite or by monetary assistance, whichever they prefer as per their convenience.
The Computer Kendras shall continue to be the focus of the Trust. It shall be the earnest effort of all the trustees and volunteers to spread the benefits of the modest amount of work undertaken so far and raise the level and scope of charitable activities to maximum people in society. It would give us tremendous encouragement if more people join the Trust as volunteers in their fields of expertise, as messengers of the goodwill and as sources of donations.