ACTIVITIES OF THE TRUST
To other Trust
Since its inception, the trust has donated to institutes like SOS Children's Village (India), Cancer Aid and Research Foundation, Mumbai and Ram Krishna Vivekananda Mission. The trust has provided medical equipment (Infra Red Lamps) to Delhi Cheshire Home for destitute who cannot afford such treatment.
.......Jammu & Kashmir
........The trust has provided assistance to the victims of the massive earthquake in Jammu and Kashmir ........(India) in October 2005, by donating blankets, clothes, medicines and food items
Adoption of orphans
The trust has adopted a girl named Nupur and a boy named Ulhas of SOS Children's Village, Faridabad since 2005. The trust takes care of all round development of these children through sponsorship of education medical and food.
.......The trust has also taken up the responsibility of monentary...assistance for education of poor children.
- A rolling trophy with cash award for outshanding performance in mathematics in Class X is instituted at Air Force Bal Bharti School, Lodi Road, New Delhi
- A trophy with cash award is awarded to a student of primary wing of the Air Force Bal Bharti School, Lodi Road, New Delhi for achievements in extra co-curricular activities
- An under privileged student named Pradeep, was provided financial assistance for continuation of studies in a private engineering college, Two under privileged small children were provided financial assistance for admission into school.
A scholarship of Rs.10,000 has been instituted in National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar for having best academic record and ranking first in order of merit upto the end of sixth Semester in Computer Scince & Engineering Department.
Medical Relief Camp
The AKASH Memorial Trust organized a Medical Relief Camp.
AKASH Memorial Trust organized two Medical Relief Camps on 21st Jan 2007 and 25th March 2007 respectively at Sector-5 foe slum dwellers. Three doctors carried out medical checkup and free distributionof medicine to the patients was done by the Trust.
The trust organized a Painting Competition for disabled children to celebrate The World Disability Day.
Trust has taken responsibility in bringing awareness among people about various aspects of life which are ignored but are yet essential.
Amongst them are security, cleanliness, health, traffic rules, etc.
- The trust organized a Painting Competition for disabled children to celebrate The World Disability Day
- The trust has institutionalized provision of one meal to poor and disabled people through Missionary of Charity, Delhi, at their location (Majnu ka Tila, New Delhi)
- The trust has been instrumental in solemnizing the marriage of a poor couple by providing financial assistance.
To provide suitable inrastructure, faculty and IT peripherals for development of skills in the field ofComputers and IT Enabled Services(ITES) for visually impaired, Handicapped and Under Privileged individuals for their suitable employment in the Corporate Sector. The trust shall endeavor to make these persons IT savvy and enable them to acquire jobs and/or own enterprises in IT field.